Very honored and humbled to be recognized and nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Ms. Greta Lamfel from According to Greta. I am still very new to the blogging world, but thankful that readers are enjoying my content and finding me special in my little own way!
What does it mean to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, you ask?
“When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them. Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.”
As part of the nomination, I was asked to share 7 things about myself:
- I am ambidextrous, meaning I can use both hands for a variety of tasks. I put mascara on with both hands, write with my right, and do just about everything else with my left!
- A vast majority of what I know about photography I learned from reading articles online and watching YouTube videos.
- I grew up in New Hampshire, very close to the beach. I continue to foster that love by frequently visiting the ocean where I currently live in southern Maine.
- Currently, I work for a large Canadian bank in the area of Targeted Marketing which includes mail, phone, email and select digital tactics.
- I have only been blogging for one month, but love using my site as a creative outlet and platform for my personal brand.
- My dog Elle was diagnosed with Addison’s Disease in 2015, however still leads a normal life as a bubbly and carefree pup.
- My favorite flower is a rose (any color) and my charming boyfriend keeps me fully stocked.
Now, for the fun part! I would like to nominate a few other worthy and talented bloggers for the award:
Katie and her blog Ankhor You: A modern Renaissance girl dreaming of the ocean in style. Katie writes on a variety of subject and topics and always keeps it fun and engaging.
Denise and her blog Of Wildest Heart: Live Your Dreams. Because Many Simply Exist. Denise has a bevy of inspiring messages, not to mention some stunning photographs. She writes from the heart and it shows! She also makes me miss the picturesque Pacific Northwest.
Lastly, the blog Zaychishka Style.com, a beautiful collection of styles, trends and current fashion. Zaychishka finds beauty in just about everything and I love that. Her blog is versatile in the fact that no aspect of style is off limits, her thoughts are refreshingly honest too.
Congratulations, ladies! Please be sure to pass it along.